FEATURES & BENEFITS:
This unit offers the possibility of running two different products with two different setups at the same time. Each head can be independently calibrated and is also compatible with our auto-calibration option. This aseptic filling unit with its small footprint offers all the same great advantages as the SH-1, but provides that extra bump for a more elevated “small” batch production. Although simple from the outside, the SH-2 offers quite a versatile user experience.
Tabletop semi-automatic dosing pump for liquid product:
- Stainless steel 304 cart to support the Machine frame
- Stainless steel nozzle holder
- Caster wheels in stainless steel with brakes
- Pump construction in stainless steel 316L
- Sitting on stabilizer feet
- Easy to clean exterior
- Allen Bradley PLC
- Allen Bradley PanelView 600 plus touchscreen interface
- Remote or main panel start trigger
- Filling cycle feedback signal
- Can be used as a standalone unit or integrated onto automated equipment
Each pump consists of:
- Servo motor drive
- Self-adjusting tube clamping system
- Drip prevention feature “Suck back”
- Extensive filling range, down to micro liters
- Accepts broad range of tubing materials and sizes from 0.5 mm ID to 8.0 mm ID, with wall thicknesses of up to 3.2 mm
- Flow rate of over 8 liters/minutes
- Special quick disconnect pump cover with large grip pattern adapted for clean rooms
- Dual offset stainless steel rollers to alleviate pulsation
- Auto compensation feature
- Accuracy of ±0.5%, depending on the fill volume, product and/or set up
- Dosing/transfer Silicone tubing kit with nozzle
- Safety device prevents pump from operating when cover is open
- Conforms with GMP-US FDA
- Electrical requirements are 120/240 volts, 50/60 Hz.
* Speed and performance criteria are subject to testing with actual samples.
** BPM = Bottles Per Minute.